NORTHERN IRELAND SOCIAL MEDIA AWARDS 2023
The Northern Ireland Social Media Awards (NISMAs) honours and recognises freelancers, individuals, teams, agencies and businesses delivering social media marketing and demonstrating excellence in their work.
The awards are judged by an independent awards jury, made up of leaders in the social media marketing industry throughout the world.
Award submissions due by midnight Monday, 31st July 2023.
The initial judging round will ensue in August, and the shortlist of candidates will be announced on 4th September 2023.
The grand reveal of the winners is scheduled for our celebratory event on Saturday 7th October 2023.
The winners will be announced at a glittering awards dinner at the Crowne Plaza on 7th October 2023.
The awards event will be hosted by leading social media personalities with entertainment by one of Ireland’s most instagrammable acts. It promises to be NI’s social event of the year.
How To enter
To enter the NI Social Media Awards, please enter online. Ensure you complete all sections. Where possible, we would encourage you to submit entries for more than one category however, please note that separate entry submissions must be made.
Please find rules and entry requirements below. If you need any further assistance, contact us.
Rules & Eligibility
1. The NI Social Media Awards are open to freelancers, individuals, agencies, brands, businesses and not-for-profits that participate in social media marketing.
2. Entries should relate to work which has gone live on social media during the 24 months up until July 2023.
3. Entries will be accepted from throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom.
4. Submission forms must not exceed 1000 words.
5. Please ensure separate entries are submitted for each category. For example, if you submit 3 different entries, you should complete 3 individual entry forms.
6. If you are submitting the same campaign or project in another category, please ensure the correct category is selected. If not, your entry may be classed as void and therefore, won’t be judged.
7. All entries must be received before 11:59pm on 31st July 2023.
8. Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions section below before submitting an entry.
To enter the NI Social Media Awards, please fill in the form before 11:59pm on 31st July 2023. If you would like to know more about the entry process or eligibility criteria, please get in touch.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The closing date for all entries is before 11:59pm on 31st July 2023. Please ensure you complete and upload your submission before 11:59pm on 31st July July 2023. All sections of the form must be completed, entries that are incomplete or have exceeded the 1000-word limit will not be accepted.
All entries will be acknowledged online at the time of submission. The organisers and judges will not be responsible for lost submissions.
If you would like to withdraw an entry, please contact us.
NI Social Media Awards reserve the right to extend the closing date, amend or remove categories should the standard of entries not meet the required standard.
The decision of the NI Social Media Award judges is final, and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into. Additionally, no feedback will be given regarding the selection of shortlisted nominations or winners.
The organisers reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the inclusion in the awards media and marketing activities and on winners’ trophies.
Award winners will be presented with a trophy which has been inspected prior to the ceremony. Once the trophy has been handed over, it will become the property of the winner. The organisers will not cover the cost of a replacement due to damages during or post-award ceremony.
A professional photographer and videographer will be present throughout the event. As members of the audience, attendees consent to visual and sound recording. Any photographs taken during the event are the intellectual property of the organisers and will be used in future marketing material.
Cancellations are permitted 28 days or more in advance of the awards ceremony. Unfortunately, cancellations and refunds cannot be processed after 25th September 2023 however, a substitute guest can be nominated. All requests for cancellation or substitutions must be made in writing to email@example.com.